26 Feb Parenting in the Digital Age: Five Ways to Manage Your Child’s Screen Time
55 Eglinton Ave E #305 Toronto ON M4P 1G8 Canada
This workshop offers parents, teachers, and caregivers helpful tips, strategies and resources on how to manage screen time for children and adolescents (8 – 17 yrs).
What to expect from this workshop:
- This workshop answers commonly asked questions including:
- How much screen time is too much?
- How do I successfully limit my child’s screen time use?
- What’s a family media plan?
- How do I reduce parenting battles over screen time?
- How do I help youth develop screen sense (e.g. privacy, be online safe)?
Additional Workshops offered in this Series:
“For The 5 th Time, Go To Bed!”: Tips for Helping Your Child Sleep Better” – March 25, 2019 From Surviving to Thriving: Raising Happy Youth – April 8, 2019
Registration is required. Space is Limited.
Cost per workshop is $35.
Cost for all three workshops is $90.
Payment is due upon Registration.
To register, please call 416-482-5558.